In the UK most of us drink instant coffee, But in America I have noticed that you percolate a lot, But do you actually drink instant?
1 year ago / 21 notes
- other-stuff reblogged this from silas216 and added:
- silas216 reblogged this from wasbella102 and added:
- silas216 likes this
- ke7in said: Instant has an inferior reputation here. But It can be quite good. Most I know use the drip method. Yes percolated, but “Percolator” is generally referred to boiled, up through a tube then percolated through a basket over ad nauseum.
- loveandpleasure said: Oh dear just shows what a bunch of uneducated folk we are…..probably the only country in the world thats been led to believe that instant is ok to drink all the time….:(
- dresspants likes this
- dresspants said: Never here. Maybe when camping.
- seriocopulo said: ugh. smack* you are punished for suggesting such a thing. instant? blech. I’d rather drink tea. steam press or let it drip for Me.
- lustforthemoonlight said: Most people I know drink it percolated.
- perfectlypersuasive said: I use instant espresso for baking but I would never drink it. Do they have Keurig coffee makers there? Best thing ever and almost as fast as instant :)
- hama0n said: I’m in Canada and we put crushed coffee-bean-powder into a filter, then add water, then let it drip into the pot
- generic-eric said: I drink instant if I’m camping or in a situation where a coffee maker is unavailable.
- poboh likes this
- poboh said: In Japanese most of us drink instant coffee and also drink “tea bag” tea. “quick” “fast” is the most importnt thing for us (them)
- ellenzee reblogged this from wasbella102 and added:
- woman-swell said: Sometimes, but that’s generally rare, at least in my experience.
- wasbella102 posted this